Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HaPpY hAlLoWeEn

So for Halloween this year we got a GREAT SURPRISE!! It was Friday (the 24th) and we were in the kitchen with Taras' Mom and sister, and I was getting ready to feed Brady his dinner and when I looked up there was my mom and dad poking there heads around the corner, I was talking to Shauna on the phone and when I saw them I started to cry and I dropped the phone!! I was in total SHOCK!! They came over and gave me a hug and Brady was looking at them like what are you doing here, he just sees them on the wed cam! So it was the best surprise I have had in a long time!! Thanks Mom and Dad!! We had a great time together and they loved spending time with Brady!! They were here for 10 days and it seemed liked 2, it always goes by so fast! They did lots for us when they were here we got my yard work all done and Dad put up the x-mas lights and mom was busy in the house doing laundry and cleaning this and that! We sure do appreciated it a lot!! Brady loved having them here and they got to see all the fun things that he is doing!! They were here for Halloween and we had a great time carving pumpkins and going trick or treating!! It was a fun night!! Then Mom and I put up my Christmas, I know what you are thinking already?! Yep it was great to have her help and get everything up! Thanks Dad for bring up all my tubs and putting the tree together!! We did this the day after Halloween and they were leaving on the 2nd. Mom and I were up till 3:30 getting everything up but we did it!! It was good cause it was the night of the time change so we got an extra hour!! Thanks mom for all your hard work!! =) It was so hard to say bye to them, I think it's harder now that we have monkey doo.....it's hard for us to be so far away from eachother! Thanks again mom and dad for all your help and everything you did and do for us we love and appreciate you a lot!!
We love and miss you!! =)


















This one is Dad's and Brady's!!
This is mine...it's a cat!
























9 comments:

beth said...

what a wonderful surprise!! was taras in on it too?? such sneaks!!

great pictures, i love the ones of brady walking with grandpa...adorable!!

beth said...

ps: i'm with you on the christmas decorations....i'm gonna try to convince tim to help me put up the tree this weekend :)

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Amanda.. That is so awesome that your parents surprised you like that! How fun!!
I don't have a blog, but I can at least leave comment on yours now :)

Maria said...

How cool is that?! It made me teary eyed to read about the part they surprised you! (Must be the hormones!) Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

Erica said...

That's so awesome - what a great surprise!! Looks like Brady had fun with the pumpkins and he looked adorable in his costume!

shauna snow said...

Oh Sister! I have the cutest nephew in the whole world!! He is getting so big!! He cracks me up with the pumpkins, he is so funny!! He is the cutest lion ever!! He looked so darn cute in his costume, which i could of been there to see it in person! Hopefully next year!! Thanks for sharing! Love you tonz!!

Heather and Kade Scott said...

Hey Manda! Brady is so freakin cute! It looks like Brady has your parents wrapped around his little finger and loving it. You need to put up some pregnant pics. When do you find out what you are having?

Heather said...

That was such an exciting surprise!! I had heard about the plan and just happened to be over at Shauna's when she was on the phone with you!! I was so excited for you, it would be hard to be so far away. So nice that your parents were able to surprise you like that:)