Thursday, November 13, 2008

So we rescheduled

OK lets try this again so I just got off the phone with babymoon! That is where we are going to found out what we are having!! I called this morning and left a message, and I didn't hear anything from them so I called around 1:30 but still no one answered? SO I thought they would call before they closed which was at 6:00. Still no phone call? So I told Taras I don't care they can't call me back we're not finding out!! So we had dinner, gave Brady his bath put him to bed and I was on the computer and I couldn't remember there darn website so I called there cause it has it on the answering machine and a lady picked up!? I was like did I deal the right number? She said OH I know who this is!! Amanda? I said yes. She said I tried calling you earlier but it was busy (cause we don't have call waiting) and I was talking to Shauna pretty much all day!! So needless to say we rescheduled and we are on again next thursday!!! SO the weather better be good or else!!

4 comments:

shauna snow said...

I'm so excited for you sister!! Hopefully the weather will be good!! I was going to tell you and I have forgotten in all our many phone calls today that your backdrop for your blog is way, way cute!! Love it! And I love you!!

beth said...

darn manitoba weather!! i sure hope it all goes well next week. I was wondering if you were going to babymoon, i have a friend that went there and she had a good experience. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you next thursday!!!

Amanda said...

Thanks girls...yes darn manitoba weather =) Ya we are going to babymoon! That's good to hear! I will let you know what we are having IF we EVER find out!

The Davidson's said...

Oh I bet you are just dying at this point to find out. It will be worth it. I am excited for you. I will send good weather karma your way!