Sunday, November 16, 2008

PiCtUrEs TaKeN oF bRaDy....

So we had pictures taken of Brady since he is over a year! I wanted to get some done since he is getting so big and not a baby anymore. We had some taken when he was about 7 months and I loved the way she takes pictures. Her name is Tami Foss and she is amazing!! I don't have them back but she sent me some! It's always so hard to pick which ones I want cause they are all soooo cute! I always go over and have to pay more but this time I was pretty good!! She also gives us a cd of them so that everyone else can get some made up!! I thought I would share a few with you!!


















7 comments:

Heather said...

Those pictures are so adorable!! He has gotten so big!!

The House that James Built said...

amazing pictures, he is so cute!

Sheena Cody and Taylor said...

she does take amazing pictures, but hard not to when your little boy is so handsome!!

Janie said...

way cute!!! he looks like a little model!!

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

Very Very Cute. He's a complete doll!

Heather and Kade Scott said...

He is soo cute! I can't wait to see him again. When are you going to be here next? I LOVE the new pictures!

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness! He is so sweet! He does look like a little model. Watch out when he gets older!