Monday, November 10, 2008

Finding out...

So this Thursday we are going to go and find out what we are having!! FINALLY!! We are way excited about it and can't wait! We have to go to Winnipeg to find out, it's about 2, 2-12 hrs from us. Taras has family that lives there so we will see them and do some Xmas shopping! I think this week will go by slow just cause we have waited so long! Lots of people are saying it's a girl and some are saying it's a boy!? I will let you all know Thursday night or Friday morning!! I don't know what I'm having, some days I feel like it's a girl and then I think OH it's a boy! My pregnancy has been the same when I was pregnant with Brady. Everyone always says you can have the same pregnancy and it be something else. So we'll see!!
BOY or GIRL you decide!?!

4 comments:

Maria said...

I hope it's a girl so Kensie will have a little friend! And I'm sure you want a girl since you already have sweet Brady. You have to keep us posted!

Dale and Tabitha said...

I am excited to find out. I wish you a girl only because that was my wish...but I am excited to have 2 boys that will gang up on me.

shauna snow said...

Oh Sister!! I'm so so excited for you to find out, I can't wait as you know, it will be nice for you not to have to hear everyone ask, "When are you finding out", "Why do they wait so long up there to find out what your having", "Why haven't you found out yet, don't you want to know", and on and on I know so it will be nice for you to know!! I think your having a GIRL but who knows i was wrong on Brady and i'm always wrong, but I also want Brady to have a brother, it would be so fun to have 2 boys that close together!! But I think every woman needs a little girl!! Wish there were two in there a boy and girl that would solve everything!! But I don't care, as long as it's healthy and mom is doing good!! It will be adorable whatever it is!

Brooke said...

I'm feelin' boy. Maybe it's just because I have 4 of my own and they are fun. My girl is fun too-just a little moodier! I'm excited to find out!