Friday, November 21, 2008

It's a.............

So yesterday we had a ultrasound to see what we are having!! It's wasn't till 4:00. We left the house around 8:30 and got into Winnipeg around 10:30-11:00, we went to the mall and did Xmas shopping, we also saw Santa...which Brady LOVED!!! It was perfect timing no one was there, there was a couple in front of us so while we are waiting, we're like Brady look it's Santa....he was looking and then the lady (elf) came over and said hi Brady and was talking to him and she says does it matter even if he's crying, as long as we get a picture? I said I don't think he will cry, so Taras took him over and put him on Santa's lap and Brady was LOOKING at him and here we are trying to make him smile!! It was great..we got a little smile out of him but he sure was looking at him!! He likes Santa!! The lady was surprised that he didn't cry!! So then we met Taras' Aunty Myrna and his cousin Becca for lunch at Boston Pizza it was yummy!! Then we went and saw his other cousin at her work Tammy, stayed there for about 10 mins then we were off to FIND OUT!! We got there and I had to fill out some paper work and wait cause someone else was in the room. So she comes out and gets us and we go back in the room. She asked us if we wanted to know the sex....we said YES and she started, we saw it's head and cute little finger's and toes...it's mouth, arms and then she said ok lets see what it is.....

here's the face..

and then it's yawning




grabbing it's toes....




oh ya ....


.


.


.


.


.


.


as soon as she went down there we saw it was a boy right away!! He was not being shy for us! Taras was telling Brady, look that is your baby brother! He would look for a min and then he wanted down!! After we got done we were calling everybody telling them we are having another boy!! Daddy was happy that he is having another boy, so is mommy but daddy is glad he will have two boys to help on the farm and to play hockey!! I love my boys!! Oh ya I did the drano test and the needle and they both said I was having a GIRL! It was wrong... it didnt work on me!! All boys here!!

Here is Brady and Santa

13 comments:

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting! That will be fun for Brady to have a baby brother!!:)

Sheena Cody and Taylor said...

YAY BOYS ARE FUN!! CONGRATS TO YOUR FFAMILY

Brooke Franco said...

I am so excited for ya! I love having my two boys they are the best of buds! CONGRATS!!!

Megan said...

Amanda! I am so excited for you guys!! Another cute little boy for your family. That's awesome. Congrats!!! Luv ya, Meg

P.S. I love the way you wrote that post... making us wait 'til the very end. So suspenseful. ;)

Heather and Kade Scott said...

YEAH!! I am so excited for you guys! Brady will be the best older brother and they are so close in age I am sure they will be bestfriends.

Janie said...

That's so great!! You will have so much fun with two boys. Boys definitely need a brother that they can wrestle with. Congratulations!!

allieb said...

oh congrats! that will be so fun for you guys to have 2 boys so close in age : )

Maria said...

Woohoo!! I have been waiting for you to make a post about this! I am so excited for you! Congrats!

Brooke said...

Whoo Hoo! That was my guess! Boys are so much fun and they will be great buddies! We kinda like boys around our house you know, since we have four of them! Congratulations!

Jessie Nielson said...

Congrats! How exciting to have two boys!

Carrie Tidwell said...

Boys are so much fun. Congratulations! I'm glad you have a blog so Shauna doesn'w always have us check up on you two! Good Luck!
~Carrie and Mike Tidwell

Brian and Stephanie Wood said...

Congrats! Another boy! That's so fun.. .. ..

JulesandBriPoulson said...

I was excited to hear the news...I happened to see your parents at the mall the day you had gone in. That is so exciting! Boys are the best. They will be best friends!

I can't believe the draino test was wrong.