Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cancel....

So we have to cancel our appointment to see what we are having. I'm so bummed right now. We have to cancel because of the weather, it's freezing rain and snowing and the roads are not good at ALL, I'm so sad but hey it's not worth it. RIGHT!! So I have to call and cancel in the morning and reschedule. It's just to far for us to go in this kind of weather. I've waited this long I can wait another week or so. I will let you know when we are going!! Wish it would have turned out better but it didn't.....it's just my luck!!

3 comments:

shauna snow said...

I'm sorry sister. That's a bummer, but it's not worth it!! What's one more week!! Stay warm up there and I love you!!

The House that James Built said...

i've been thinking of you, wondering what you are having...stupid weather. but you are smart not to have gone. i'll keep checking in.;)xoxo

Maria said...

Oh man!! Too bad. Hopefully the weather will improve so you can find out soon.