Thursday, October 2, 2008

Things Happen....

So the other day I was in the kitchen making lunch, and Brady was in the family room playing like he always is. I always go in and check on him to see what he is up to and make sure he is okay, so I went back in the kitchen and after awhile he started to cry this was not a normal cry it was his hurt cry so I ran into the family room and he was sitting by the corner of coffee table so I new he had hit it, I picked him up to see what had happen, I thought he had hit his lip, but nothing was wrong so as I'm looking at his face I noticed his eye!! He had hit his eye and it was not good. He had hit it right on the bone by his eye. Luckily he didn't hit his eye. So I went and got some ice and put it in a wash cloth, put it on his eye and held him, he fell asleep in my arms so I was able to keep the ice on there for awhile so the swelling didn't get too bad! It looked good but you could tell he was going to get a blackeye and he did! He slept for about an hour and when I went in to get him he was as good as new, the only thing was he had a little bit of swelling and his eye was turning purple, blue, yellow all the colors of when you get a blackeye. He is good now and his eye looks GREAT!! Thank goodness it wasn't anything worse!!




1 comment:

beth said...

AWWWWW!! poor little guy....look at that shiner!!