Saturday, October 11, 2008

Doctors Appt...

So yesterday I had a Doctors appt. Everything is going great! The baby's heart rate is 140 so that is awesome!! And I am doing good!! The only thing is that my due date has been moved UP!!! YEP baby is coming sooner not that much sooner!! My new due date is March 1st, so eight days earlier!! So now we just have to wait! I go for another ultrasound on the 22nd to make sure the baby is growing and that everything is okay! And then we will go back and have another one when I'm around 24 weeks so see what we are having? They don't like to do it till around then so we will have to wait! =)

3 comments:

Heather said...

That is so exciting!! It is going to be here before you know it!:) I can't wait to hear what it is going to be!!

The House that James Built said...

i want to live on a farm in canada! how charming...and what a fun place to raise a family. brady (love the name) is darling! good luck with your pregnancy too! you are beautiful amanda and look so happy! i am glad you came across my blog...i never would have recognized your name on someone elses page. i'm excited to keep in touch and follow your little family!

Maria said...

I'm so happy for you!! That is awesome! I'm glad everything is going great so far. Keep us posted!