Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

So I finally took Brady to the pumpkin patch today!! I had been wanting to take him for awhile, but it's only open on weekends and the weather hasn't been the best or something else was going on! Dad was busy working so we went with Aunty Tasha and Grandma Turko! We had a good day! There was so much stuff to do, they had a corn maze, zip line, tractor ride, animals to pet, bales to climb on and a little maze for the younger kids! The had a little haunted house you name it they had it! So Brady really didn't care about picking out his pumpkin all he wanted to do was go back and see the animals! They had two calves, donkeys, bunnies, goats, a pig, ducks and chickens! His favorite was the PIG! He just loved it! He would pet it and then go to see the other animals and then go back to the pig!! I couldn't get him away from it, I had to carry him to go do something else or we would have been there ALL DAY! We went through the corn maze and over to climb on the bales we even tried picking out a pumpkin but he was always off to see that crazy pig! We were laughing so hard, it was like it didn't matter who was standing there he got right in there as if that was his pig! He loves tractor's as it is and they had this little one there that pulled these carts behind it for the kids to go for a ride and when he saw the that tractor go he was off and following it! It was so funny!! It was a good day and I'm glad we finally went! Can't wait till next year!! Here are some pic.....enjoy =)




































1 comment:

Brooke said...

Mandi! Hey it's your cousin Brooke! Grandma gave me your blog address along with Shauna's. It is so cute! I can't believe your baby is so big. He is absolutely darling! And I didn't know you had another one on the way! Congrats! I added you to my friends and family list. I hope that's okay with you. It's fun to keep up on everyone-especially when they're far away! My blog is jbkeddington.blogspot.com!