Friday, June 20, 2008

Getting ready.....

So we are getting ready to go to SLC...YAY I can't wait I am sooo excited to see my family and friends, they are excited too, but they all can't wait to see munchkin (brady)! Everyday they say, they are excited to see all of us, but really it's just Brady! That's what happens when you have kids....=) We haven't been home since Christmas and Brady was only 3 months! He has changed so much it will be fun to see if he remembers them or not! He should with my mom & dad cause they were just here not to long ago! He see's Shauna, bubba & snowy on the web cam so we will see how he does! We will be there for 2 weeks then we are off to Calgary! YAY We are going to canmore and banff! I have never been there, but Taras has! I hear it is sooo beautiful! So I am way excited! We will be there for 5 days and then it's back to reality!! Brady is still Brady he is in to everything and climbing everything especially the STAIRS he loves them! I try to teach him to come back down, but he wants NOTHING to do with it...he starts to cry!! He just likes to climb them! One day he will learn as for now he is just having fun climbing them! It was nice here yesterday and we were out side FINALLY! He absolutely LOVES the grass! He loves to be bare foot and walk on it and rub his little toes in it! It's the cutest thing ever! He loves to pick it also! He pick it and then looks at it, doesn't eat it (not there yet) so we will see how long that last for! So the other day we were getting ready to go to the lake, and Brady LOVES my makeup bag! He can spot that thing a mile away! So when he see it he goes has fast as he can for it! So when I put my makeup on he sits there with me and takes everything out! It's cute! So I told Taras to go and get the camera and take some pictures.....well when I'm done and putting everything back he takes it out just as fast as I'm putting it away we were laughing so hard! For some reason it just amazes him!






5 comments:

Heather and Kade Scott said...

I can't wait to see him! When are you guys flying in?

shauna snow said...

he is so cute!!! Auntie can't wait to see him!! That's too cute that he loves Mommy's makeup bag!! Can't wait to see you sister!!! Love u! Shauna

Erica said...

I'm so excited for you to come!!! I'm gonna email you my cell# on facebook. You better call me and we'll pick a date to eat lunch!!

Maria said...

That's exciting you are coming to SLC! I bet you'll be busy everyday with people wanting to see you, or should I say Brady :) I hope you have a safe flight!

JulesandBriPoulson said...

Oh Amanda, that climbing and exploring thing never goes away with boys- trust me. Brady is too cute! I am so glad you have a blog. You live to far, it is great to see what is going on with you. Have fun in Calgary!