Tuesday, February 3, 2009

OOHHHH MY....don't know what he was thinking?

So last night we watched the Bachelor....I was a little upset. OK I was REALLY UPSET!!! I don't know what he was thinking? But I guess if he doesn't have those feelings for Stephanie, then he can't keep her around! I had figured he wasn't going to keep her....but really NAOMI!?!? I can't stand her!!! I just think some of those girls are way too young. I like Jillian and Melissa but I think (Melissa is too young and she just thinks she wants it) I don't like Molly either....so when he didn't pick Stephanie I was crying....like historical (hormones) Taras was like don't cry and came and gave me a hug!! She is just so cute and I felt bad for her....then when he was like I need to say this in front of everyone... your the best thing blah blah blah...I was like whatever. I was so mad!! Then when it showed the previews for next week and they were at Naomi's and her mom...like really come on, whats with the dead dove? I was like I hope your HAPPY Jason. He looked a little worried and the WHOLE Melissa thing...when she was like my parents don't what to met you with the whole T.V. thing so you will be meeting some of my friends! I was like give me a BRAKE!!! And then there's Deanna like what is she thinking? When does she come into play? She should just STAY AWAY!! You didn't pick him so you don't get another chance. Like really!! Well I do hope he's happy and that it does work out for him!! So I hope he makes the right choice!! Oh I do think Stephanie should be the next Bachelorette!!?? Do you agree?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes!!! I thought the same thing. Give Steph her own show! She deserves to have 25 guys fighting over her!

shauna snow said...

I agree with you sister all the way!! I think we should write in to the bachelor and tell them that stephanie should be the next bachelorette!! She is a doll!! I was crying to sister!!! Ryan, wasn't that sincere like big t!!

Megan said...

Out of the four that are remaining, I hope he picks Jillian!!!

JulesandBriPoulson said...

I agree, Stephanie would have been so good to him and Ty.
Lets pray Niomi will be gone next week, so you don't have a melt down...:-)

I hope you are doing good! Not long now!

Owens Family said...

So funny that I am reading your post as I'm watching the Bachelor on Tivo! I'm even more pissed he sent home Jillian. I hate Molly!

Anyway, Baby is going to be here any day, huh? Scary but exciting! Good luck woman. Things are good here, just getting ready for baby. Post pictures as soon as you can, K? Love you!