Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dr. SeUsS

So Brady loves the Dr. Seuss books he has a ton....every night Taras reads him a story, and he tells Brady to go and pick out a book (well it always ends up being more then one) and it's always a Dr. Seuss! His favorite ones are Go, Dog. Go, Are you my Mother? ABC, and One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish! So when Taras is reading them to him he will sometimes lick his finger to turn the page! So now when Brady is reading a book he does the same thing!! It's soo cute to watch him! (I don't have a pic but when I get one I will post it) Also when they are reading the books and whatever it says Brady will do!! Like in Go, Dog. Go where it says all dogs are going around, and around and around Brady moves his hand around and around! Or stop dogs stop the light is red...Brady puts his hand up and says STOP!! He laughs when you read Do you like my Hat? I do not like that hat Good bye, Good bye!! In Are you my Mother? When the bird asks the animals if they are his mother Brady makes the sounds and shakes his head NO! It's the cutest thing ever! He is just getting to be such a big boy!! He sure does love his Dr. Seuss!!

6 comments:

Sheena Cody and Taylor said...

amazing how the tiniest things warm our hearts!!

Heather said...

"Are You My Mother" is one of our favorites!! What would we do without Dr. Seuss???:)

shauna snow said...

Dr. Seuss is are favorite!!He is such a smart boy!! Auntie just loved to watch daddy read him his books when i was up, i love how he would point his finger at the page and go round and round like taras would to show him what they were talking about!! I love you Brady!!

Janie said...

Too cute! He is getting so big. Good luck with the upcoming arrival of your new little one. It is so close I can't believe it! Brady will have so much fun being the big brother.

Owens Family said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how much he looks like you and Taras. Good luck on the new one!! Post pictures as soon as you can. =) Love you Mand.

Brooke Franco said...

I hope you are doing good! Good luck with the baby I am so excited to see some pic's. I was wondering if you could e-mail me your Home address? brookefranco@hotmail.com Thanks