Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Bachelor...gotta LOVE it!


WOW....I love the Bachelor!! Jason is so cute and a great guy! I felt so bad for him when he was on the Bachelorette.....anyways for those who don't watch it YOU SHOULD!! So last night we watched it, it's on Monday's so we recorded it anyways.....we LOVE Stephanie I think she is so cute and would be GREAT for Jason so if you saw it then you know her and (Nikki which I liked also) went on a date with Jason and he had to send one home! Me and Taras where soooo mad I didn't want him to send Stephanie home and I thought he was going to! So as their date is going on Taras is like OMG I can't watch it this is making me sooo mad.....(I'm pretty sure he is the only guy that gets into it) so we're like oh for sure he is sending her home?!? Well when it came time to hand out the rose he gave it to STEPHANIE!!! What a relief!!! We were so happy, I was soooo glad that he kept her!! I really like her!! So he better pick her! It's such a good season and I was glad that he sent home those 3 girls.....Megan, Lauren and Shannon I could not STAND her!!eeeewwww And what was her dress?? Needless to say I am glad that they are gone and Stephanie is still here! I can't wait to see who he ends up with!! I hope it's Stephanie!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I have watched it here and there but it sounds like you are MAJOR Bachelor fans!! I wouldn't want to be at your house if he doesn't pick Stephanie!!:)

Megan said...

Manda... you are so funny! You crack me up. I'm watching this season.. it's the first season of this show that I've watched in like five years. And... I'm totally addicted! Jason's freaking HOT! Oh my! I don't really have a favorite girl though. I like Jillian a lot, and Naomi is growing on me. I like Stephanie a ton.. she is so sweet! But I feel like her and Jason just don't look right together... I don't know why. But I could not stand Megan or Shannon, and after the last episode I couldn't stand Lauren either. So thankfully he got rid of all three of them at once. Anyway, oh wow... this is quite the long comment I'm leaving you.
I hope you're doing well!!! Luv ya, Meg

Anonymous said...

We LOVE this show too!! Jer will actually watch it with me. The girls are just sooo pathetic. It gives such a bad rap about woman. I was jumping up and down when he didn't give the last rose away last week. GOOD CALL!!!

Shea said...

Hey Amanda, REALLY ....you like Stephanie that much?!!!!! Your so cute:) I make my hubby watch it with me too. We both kept calling Stephanie Jason's Mom. She looks so much older than him, when they were dancing they looked goofy. I think she is a beautiful women and very sweet, but doesn't seem right for JASON!!! I watch every year and this is the first year I haven't had a favorite:) I like Melissa, Jillian and Naomi. I am with you on, being happy he got rid of the 3 dumb girls. SHANNON is creepy/stocker, the other girl is SO stupid and the last is a MAN.
I wish you were close I would love to watch it with ya:)

Kevin Kim Cade Ellie said...

Hey Amanda! It was so good to hear from you. No, I never get to see Jamie. It is really sad. We are about an hour and a half away from each other. Brady is so cute! I love his name, that is so fun. I am so glad you found me and commented on my blog. Now I can keep up with you. I am glad to see you are doing so well.