Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas 2008

Wow I'm so behind...christmas was a blast!! My mom came in on the 19th so we had a couple of days to get ready for christmas, and then on the 24th my cute sister and snowy surprised us and came up!! I thought something was going on but then I thought well if they are coming they would be here by now and they wouldn't come on christmas eve!! Well I was wrong. I was so shocked that when I saw my sister I started to cry! Brady just loved christmas so did we! We were so busy ALL day long that he didn't open his present from us and Santa till that night! We went to Taras' mom and dads that morning then came home after lunch and Brady was so tired that he fell asleep on the way home! So we opened up our presents then when Brady got up we did his!! He got so much stuff I can't believe it! He is one loved boy!! It was a great time having some of my family here! We had a blast!! Thanks Auntie and Uncle for surprising us!! It was a good one!!

Brady's first pair of Hockey skates!





Brady got Handy Manny from Shauna and Ryan & he just LOVES IT!!

The two Grandma's....they had fun!!

Taras got Rock Brand for x-mas it was so fun!! Gotta love the wigs!




So we have a dug out behind our house and Taras & Ryan cleared it off and they played hockey!! Brady's first time on his skates!! He loved it! When Taras would stop or give him to me he started to cry he wanted to keep going! But it was sooo cold that we only stayed out there for a little bit!!





Brady wanted to get in Aunty's boots so the boys put him in them and he was walking around trying to play hockey!!! It was sooo funny!



Brady LOVES Santa he just loves him! I think he is the only one at this age that he's not afraid! When Santa left he was walking around the house looking for him! It was so cute!








6 comments:

Heather said...

That was such a fun surprise!! I was excited for both you and Shauna!! Brady looks like he had a great Christmas:)

Maria said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I love that you got to have some of your fam with ya up there. Rockband is the best! I love the pics. We should go buy some wigs because that totally looks like fun! You look amazing ;)

Heather and Kade Scott said...

He is one spoiled cute little boy!! What a great suprise that Shauna came up. You look so cute pregnant by the way.

Anonymous said...

We were so excited for Shauna to go see you guys! Those hockey skates have to be the cutest thing I've ever seen. Sorry we didn't get a x-mas card to you, I'll send it with Shauna when the baby comes. Good luck!

Megan said...

Manda, that's awesome you got to spend Christmas w/your whole family~ Looks like you guys had a blast!! Luv ya lots, ~Meg

Brooke said...

I love the skates! Too cute! How fun to have your fam come see you!