Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Calving Time....

So it's that time of year again....calving, and it has been so nice here (YAY) so I took the boys out to see Dad and the calves! Brady loves them he had a great time! Easten slept, next year he will be walking around with Dad and Brady It was a great day!

I tell brady to smile & this is how he does it!!

giving kisses to twinzel
riding on petsy!! she is a nice cow!!
some of the other cows.....
walking with dad to go see the cows!!
Cute calf!!


Look at me...no hands!

HI MOM!!

3 comments:

shauna snow said...

These pics of Brady and the cows are so cute!! I can't believe he just sits on the baby calfs and doesnt get scared. And twinzel, i can't believe she let brady and daddy get that close to her. Maybe since she's used to them, when i went to walk up to her very slowly she scattered so fast that the whole herd just scattered so fast as well. Maybe it's just me, petsy didn't let me go for a ride either, oh well. So cute, sister!! He is getting so big and i'm missing out on so much!! Love you guys a tonz!!

Shea said...

Amanda, all of those picture are so darling! Brady is such a cutie! I LOVE the one of him sitting on the cute calf. How fun to live on a farm, but looks like a lot of hard work! Oh and the pictures of your baby are to die for! I love all of them! Who ever took those has some amazing talent!

JulesandBriPoulson said...

What fun times! Your boys are so cute. I love the pictures of Easton. I am a bit disappointed that there are no pictures of you riding the cows:-)