Tuesday, April 28, 2009

AWWW...sleeping

So when Brady goes to bed, he holds onto our fingers! I put him down for his nap and Taras puts him to bed! Well today he was just not falling asleep, I was in three for about half an hour. The phone rang and I went to get it, and then I had to get something off the computer. Well I couldn't hear him in there so I thought maybe he was looking at a book! (cause there are no toys in his room) but when I opened the door I found Brady sleeping with his elephant and his horsey, so cute! He had fallen asleep all on his own! What a good boy....so now I am going to try and do this and see if it works! Lets HOPE!! =)





4 comments:

Heather said...

That is so cute!! You couldn't even tell where he was in all of the blankets and toys:) Those are the moments when you stop everything, put your feet up and eat chocolate while watching your favorite thing on T.V. (I can only imagine)!!!:)

JulesandBriPoulson said...

That is sweet. He must have been so sleepy. Brady is such a good boy!

Megan said...

He is too cute, Manda!

Brittany said...

THAT IS SOO NICE WHEN THEY FALL ASLEEP ON THEIR OWN! NAP TIME IS THE BEST TIME OF THE DAY. YOUR LITTLE GUYS ARE SO CUTE. THEY ARE GOING TO BE GOOD LITTLE BUDDIES!