Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Decorations

OK here are my Christmas Decorations I have had people asking me when I was going to put them on (shauna) one of them, so here you all go!! We love this time of the year!! I have had my decorations up since Nov 1st!! Thanks to my cute mom for helping me! Thanks MoM!!! See our thanksgiving is in October, so as I am taking down our Halloween stuff Taras always ask, so are you putting up the Christmas Decorations I usually say in about a week or so. And he says aww just put then up!! But this year it was earlier!! So he was HAPPY!! He likes all the decorations. So do we! It just seems like it goes by so fast, you put everything up and then it seems like you take it all down!! We like to enjoy it for awhile!! You all must wonder how does Brady do with them? Does he bother them?? NOPE!! He is really, really good! Once in a blue moon he will take this one decoration off the tree but that is it!! It was so funny cause last year Brady was three months and everyone is telling me OH next year you wont be able to have this or that! I was like YA right! Just cause I have kids doesn't mean I have to put MY things away, he has learned and is great about it!! If you have it out then they learn not to touch it!!
Ok sister......now I BETTER SEE YOURS!!












11 comments:

The Davidson's said...

WOW Amanda that is alot of stuff. It looks way awesome. I can see that the christmas spirit is strong in your place.

Sheena Cody and Taylor said...

you are so festive. I wish I had your ambition!! Super cute

Heather said...

Looks so great!!

ciara said...

I love all your decorations, you go all out. I can't believe you even have gifts Wrapped! I just started shopping. CONGRATS on another lil'boy!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pic of brady! It was our first christmas card. I was so excited and impressed you got them out so early. You guys really do have the x-mas spirit goin on! btw the decorating gene must run in your family. I go to shaunas house to get some inspiration!

shauna snow said...

Sister!! Your decorations are so cute! Great job!! Your house looks awesome. Brady is so good not to touch all of your decorations!! He is a good boy!! I am very impressed with all of your presents wrapped!! Crap, what's my excuse, I don't even have kids yet and you do and your on the ball!! thanks for lighting a fire under my butt to put my tree up, I guess I'll have to post pics now on my blog and update it since it still says FALL!! I'm a little late!! Wish we could be up there for Christmas!! I'm sad that we all can't be together, I will miss seeing Brady open up his presents, he will be so fun this year!! Love you!!

Maria said...

I'm so impressed!! It looks AWESOME!! You need to give me some lessons on decorating. I don't even have my tree up yet...sigh. I have been a slacker.

Megan said...

Amanda.. your house looks so beautiful and festive! It reminds me of your parents house.. you Bradys are awesome decorators!!

JulesandBriPoulson said...

Looks so great! You and Shauna both have amazing decorating skills!

The Welch Family said...

Hey Mandi.. I totally misplaced your address! Can you email your address so I can send you our Christmas card? tamiaspenharley@yahoo.com. Thanks

Owens Family said...

Oh Mand, I love it. I always remember your mom's house looking gorgeous at xmas! You girly's are talented. I just saw your comment and I'm 15 weeks is all. But growing by the second. It sucks how fast you start showing on the 2nd one, huh? Lame. But I feel great and we're totally excited.

Anyway, I loved our one year. He is the best husband ever and I feel so blessed to be so in love. Cheesy, I know, but I wish you had a chance to get to know each other! We are due in June, when are you? Couple months right? Good luck!

I miss you!