Monday, February 22, 2010

Easten is WALKING!!

Easten in walking....yep, he started just before he turned 11 months!! Brady was around the same age! It's sooo fun, it was the night of the Superbowl and we had some friends over, he was after this one toy that moves and he was on the go!! He never looked back, he walks like crazy!! It's not that he can just walk, HE'S RUNNING and holding boxes too!! He has just gotten so big! He will be ONE on the 9Th of March and it kind of makes me sad....he's not my baby anymore!!

Brady and him have so much fun together (that is when Brady's not pounding on him) but I guess that's what big brother's are for! We tell Brady that he has to be nice and that he's lucky he has a brother to play with, and that when Easten get's a little bigger he is going to get REVENGE!! So watch out!! It's fun having boys....I Love them so much!!












7 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness, Manda! I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Especially Brady... he looks so grown up!! They are just too dang adorable :)

Jess said...

I can't believe Easten is walking already! They grow up so fast. Do you have baby fever yet? Your boys are too darn cute, you have to try for another :)

The House that James Built said...

great job easten!!! could your boys be ANY cuter? no, don't think so... xoxo

jailson f. barreto said...

Show, estou acompanhado teu Blog. um abraço.

JulesandBriPoulson said...

I can't believe how fast our boys have grown! Manda, your boys are absolutely gorgeous!

KJJ Houston said...

your boys are too cute

CaroLart said...

Ohh!Beautiful family, it´s very lovelly your blog.
Now i´m following you, look my blog too..maybe you don´t understand portuguese but i draw and paint its abou arts...i made everthing so it´s more pictures.
Let you feedback there it´s important to me.
http://carolartgama.blogspot.com/
Thank you!