Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy to my Mom & Sister!!

I just want to wish my Mom and Sister a HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!
We wish we were there to celebrate with you!!

Mom HaPpY BiRtHdAy, you are such an amazing person, you are a great Mom and Grandma! You are loving, kind, thoughtful, caring, understanding, you always now what to say and do!! We are so lucky to have you as our Mom & Grandma! We hope you have a great day and we will be thinking about you!!


We LoVe YoU!!!


















Britt HaPpY BiRtHdAy, we love and miss you so much!! I can't believe you'd be 26 today! It has gone by so fast! You are a great sister and Aunty, you are my bestfriend! Not a day goes by where I don't stop and think about you and what you would be doing and how different our life's would be! We are so lucky to have you as our sister and to have you with us for those short 19 years! Your nephews sure do now who there Aunty Brittany is and always will!!


We LoVe YoU!!!













7 comments:

beth said...

what sweet tributes to both your mom and sister :) beautiful amanda!!!!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!! What fun pictures to look back at:)

shauna snow said...

Sister, that was an awesome tribute to both mom and britt. I sure do miss her too, i wonder how our lives would be too with her here!! We missed you guys tonight!! Wish you were here. Love you!

Maria said...

Happy Birtday to both!! I've been thinking about Britt a lot this week. I stopped at her grave on her birthday and it was decorated so cute! I took Kensie too :)

Megan said...

Amanda, I think about Brittany a lot & I can't believe how long it's been. What a bright, beautiful light she was in everyone's life who knew her.

Mandee said...

WOW, I cant tell her how sweet that was. It brought tears to my eyes. I sure do miss her. Those pics of her and Bruiser are so cute. What you would give to say hi huh? Good job, I hope everything is well with you and the kiddos.

JulesandBriPoulson said...

You do have an amazing mom & Sis. All of you girls are amazing. Those pictures remind me so much of growing up with you girls, hopping over the fence and the barking dogs that you, Shauna and Britt all just adored. It makes me smile and makes me teary eyed. That is so great that Shauna was able to go and visit you guys. I hope you are doing good! love ya1